Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweep


Good work Crows on sweeping the Fighting Amish...always a tough bunch with their non-eletricty ways...Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

hags said...

That thing could crack a walnut!!

The Tradition Golf Tournament said...

It was 18 years ago, in this very city, that I signed my first big league contract. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much things have changed since then. On the other hand, though, I can tell you that it really doesn't seem all that long ago. I write this letter with a heavy heart, as I am sad to announce that I am officially retiring from The Young Crow Organization. Over the last two weeks I have made several attempts to reach management to discuss my reinstatement and my messages have fallen on deaf ears. I will use the remainder of this season as time to think about my next steps, as I am unsure if I want to retire completely from the game I love. Right now I'm looking forward to the start of my new life, and thinking about what I should be doing to make the most of it all. Just precisely what that will be, I don't know yet, but I do know that whatever I'll be doing, I'll be doing my best to make it as enjoyable as possible.
I leave this fine organization with little regret, as I have had the privilege of playing with the best group of guys in the game. I have been treated fairly, yet I am a little upset with how my future with this team played out. I have given my all to help this team achieve great success and I feel proud of the Championships we have given to this great fan base. Somewhere, in management’s eyes, the game has passed me by and younger talent has taken my place. I always committed myself to the game and vowed I would walk away when my play no longer added value to the team. And now, just as I'm really hitting my stride, I have to stop! I wish my teammates well as the talent on the field shows great promise. My journey, at least with this team has come to an end, there is a void that I will need to fill. As I close this door to my storied career with The Young Crows, I search for another to open. Time will heal all wounds and a new day will bring new opportunity. Thanks and goodbye….

#26

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was 18 years ago, in this very city, that I signed my first big league contract. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much things have changed since then. On the other hand, though, I can tell you that it really doesn't seem all that long ago. I write this letter with a heavy heart, as I am sad to announce that I am officially retiring from The Young Crow Organization. Over the last two weeks I have made several attempts to reach management to discuss my reinstatement and my messages have fallen on deaf ears. I will use the remainder of this season as time to think about my next steps, as I am unsure if I want to retire completely from the game I love. Right now I'm looking forward to the start of my new life, and thinking about what I should be doing to make the most of it all. Just precisely what that will be, I don't know yet, but I do know that whatever I'll be doing, I'll be doing my best to make it as enjoyable as possible.
I leave this fine organization with little regret, as I have had the privilege of playing with the best group of guys in the game. I have been treated fairly, yet I am a little upset with how my future with this team played out. I have given my all to help this team achieve great success and I feel proud of the Championships we have given to this great fan base. Somewhere, in management’s eyes, the game has passed me by and younger talent has taken my place. I always committed myself to the game and vowed I would walk away when my play no longer added value to the team. And now, just as I'm really hitting my stride, I have to stop! I wish my teammates well as the talent on the field shows great promise. My journey, at least with this team has come to an end, there is a void that I will need to fill. As I close this door to my storied career with The Young Crows, I search for another to open. Time will heal all wounds and a new day will bring new opportunity. Thanks and goodbye….

#26